Accredited Psychometric Training via Online Interactive Training Platform
BPS Test User Training
Don’t let working from home prevent your career progression – our accredited training programme is the perfect solution.
Develop your understanding of Psychometric Testing and Personality Theory & gain your BPS Accredited Occupational Test User Professional Qualifications.
BPS Test User Qualification Ability & Personality | Full Level 2 Occupational Course Now Available via our Online Interactive Training Platform
- This globally recognised, professional psychometric qualification allows you to be included on The British Psychological Society’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
- Completion of this training enables you to demonstrate to current and future employers your competence in Test Use, giving you access to psychometric tests and assessments that would otherwise be restricted.
- Promoting excellence in psychology and providing the gold standard for psychometric practitioners.
- Understand the range and types of tests available, including the latest innovations and developments in assessment.
- When and how to apply tests professionally.
- Conduct a job analysis and identify the assessment requirements.
- Have an appreciation of other assessment methods.
- Administer, score and interpret aptitude tests.
- Understand the concepts and issues related to online assessment.
- Make informed decisions using test data.
- Provide quality feedback to clients and candidates.
- Design and write professional assessment and development reports for different clients.
- Integrate tests into a wider recruitment or assessment process, e.g. linking assessments to organisational competences.
- Have a sound grasp of statistical concepts used in testing e.g. test reliability and validity.
- Maintain appropriate records and data for audit, research and feedback purposes.
Online Interactive Training Platform
Providing all the knowledge and expertise included in the classroom-based training option with the addition:
- Open for enrolment continuously.
- Module-based place of work or home study that you start anytime and progress at your own pace.
- Workbooks, Webinar-based sessions and Training Videos via interactive online training platform.
- Practical Session face-to-face via Video Conference Call.
- On-going support from Business Psychologists & Tutors throughout the learning experience.
- The course takes approximately 35 hours, typically completed over 1 – 6 months.