16PF Report and Consultation | Secretarial Role (D-5)
£280.00 (Ex. Tax)
The 16 Personality Factors ( 16PF ) Report defines an individuals basic, underlying personality, without regard for how we apply it or the environment in which we apply it. It includes a professional telephone development discussion as well as a report to help gain deeper understanding.
The 16 Personality Factors Questionnaire (16PF) is a trait-based personality questionnaire developed and first published by Raymond Cattell back in 1949. Cattell's goal was to empirically determine and measure the essence of personality. The questionnaire is based on factor analysis, which derived Five Global Factors these correspond fairly closely to the Big Five personality traits.
The Five Global Factors/ Competencies
- Emotional stability
- Social boldness
This 16PF Report and Consultation is designed to aid development of Admin and Secretarial staff. The report is supported by 45 minutes of professional telephone feedback and personal development discussion.
We can adapt the service to meet your specific needs. Call us on 01285 861734 to discuss your requirements.
- 16PF is supported by over 50 years of research
- It provides a comprehensive measure of an individual's whole personality
- Supports selection, development, identifying potential, and team building
- For development, the feedback includes development discussion and coaching
- Suitable for all levels within an organisation
- Suitable for international organisations as available in 20 languages with local norms
- Gain the most from the report through quality feedback and discussion from an experienced consultant
- No training required to access the report as professional support is provided.