Identity Pre-Interview Report | Manager Level (R-2)
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
Identity Pre-Interview report: An interview guide for managers and professional staff. Includes suggested questions to probe more deeply at interview. We also provide a Candidate Feedback Report for unsuccessful candidates.
For managerial roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers also need to understand the individual's preferred styles of working in three key areas:
- The candidate's capacity to work effectively to influence and motivate others
- Their preferred thinking style in dealing with business information and issues
- Personal drive to make things happen
Identity, the Self-Perception Questionnaire is a leading personality questionnaire that measures these aspects extremely well. It has proven its tremendous usefulness in supporting interviewing for manager-level roles. Therefore, it can help recruiting managers to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered manager level performance. As a result, recruiters will gain real insight about what it is about the candidate, their approach, and what they did, that made the difference.
In recruitment, the challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. This personality report will quickly assess the candidate's overall suitability for the job by assessing their work behaviours and personality and identifying strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. The Pre-Interview report is an ideal interview aid for managers and professional people.
The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- A neat page of information for each competency area
- Identifies and provides useful information on key areas to probe
- Behavioural interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
The Identity Pre-Interview report is a leading interview support tool for assessing managers and professionals. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
The purchase of a Pre-interview report also includes a free Candidate Feedback Report which can be sent to the Candidate after the recruitment process has been finalised. No training is required to use this fully interpreted report, however, contact us on 01285 861734 if you would like to arrange for one of our consultants to arrange a feedback session for your interview panel or recruiting manager.
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- Helps you to probe the key qualities required for manager level performance
- Quickly identify the potential strengths and weaknesses
- Provides suggested interview questions
- No formal training required, fully interpreted reports provided
- Predicts job performance
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates