Identity Pre-Interview Report | Sales Role (R-6)
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
Identity Pre-Interview report: An interview guide to support the recruitment of Sales and Customer Service staff. Includes suggested questions to probe more deeply at interview. Also provided with Candidate Feedback Reports for unsuccessful candidates.
For sales and customer service roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers need to understand the individual's preferred styles of working in three key areas:
- Their capacity to work effectively to influence and motivate others
- Their preferred thinking style in dealing with business information and issues
- Their personal drive to make things happen
Identity, the Self-Perception Questionnaire is a leading personality questionnaire that measures these aspects extremely well. It has proven it's tremendous usefulness in supporting interviewing for sales and customer service roles, helping recruiting managers to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered supervisory performance, gaining real insights about what it is about them, their approach, and what they did, that made the difference.
In recruitment, the challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. This personality report will quickly assess the candidates overall suitability for the job by assessing their work behaviours and personality and identifying strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. The Pre-Interview report is an ideal interview aid for sales and customer service recruitment. The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- A neat page of information for each competency area
- Identifies and provides useful information on key areas to probe
- Behavioural interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
The Identity Pre-Interview report is a leading interview support tool for assessing sales and customer service roles. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
The purchase of a Pre-interview report also includes a free Candidate Feedback Report which can be sent to the Candidate after the recruitment has been finalised.
Key competences addressed
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
- Reports quickly available after online completion by the candidates
- No expensive costs on annual licence, materials, or system costs
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- Helps you to probe the vital qualities required for good performance
- Quickly identify potential strengths and weaknesses
- The report clearly identifies and guides you to the key areas to probe at interview
- Provides interview questions
- No formal training required, interpreted reports and support as needed
- Predicts job performance
- Supported with sound psychometrics, development and research
- Designed with more style scales to achieve greater accuracy than other similar tools
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates