Identity Pre-Interview Report | Supervisor Level (R-3)
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
Identity Pre-Interview report: An interview guide for junior managers and supervisory staff. Includes suggested questions to probe more deeply at interview. We also provide a Candidate Feedback Report for unsuccessful candidates.
For managerial and supervisory roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers need to understand the individual's preferred styles of working in three key areas:
- The individual's capacity toy to influence and motivate others effectively
- Their preferred thinking style in dealing with business information and issues
- Personal drive to make things happen
Identity, the Self-Perception Questionnaire is a leading personality questionnaire that measures these aspects extremely well. It has proven it's tremendous usefulness in supporting interviewing for manager and supervisory-level roles. It helps recruiting managers to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered supervisory performance. Gain real insights about what it is about the person, their approach, and what they do, that makes the difference.
In recruitment, the challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. The Identity Pre-Interview Report will quickly assess the candidate's overall suitability for the job. It assesses their work behaviours and personality, identifying strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. The Pre-Interview report is an ideal interview aid for recruiting managers. The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- A neat page of information for each competency area
- Useful information on key areas to probe
- Behavioural interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
The Identity Pre-Interview report is a leading interview support for assessing junior managers and supervisors. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
- Easy to understand results help you make informed decisions
- Probes the vital qualities required for good performance
- Quickly identify potential strengths and weaknesses
- Guides you to the key areas to probe at interview
- Provides suggested interview questions
- No formal training required, reports are fully interpreted and easy to understand
- Predicts job performance
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates
Should you wish additional support, for example a telephone session for recruiting managers to highlight the key results from the report, contact us on 01285 861734 for a quote.