MBTI Step I Report and Consultation | Director Level (D-1)
£280.00 (Ex. Tax)
The MBTI Step I Report comes with a 45-minute professional feedback telephone session to ensure you get the most out of the report.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is made available under supervision from highly experienced MBTI practitioners. The feedback session can be tailored to the individual's specific development needs.
The MBTI Step I personality questionnaire is based on the work of Carl Jung. It provides powerful insights into an individual's thinking preferences and behaviours. It can also be used to raise one's awareness of the preferences and behaviours of others. By achieving this raised awareness you can be more true to yourself. You will also have a greater potential to understand others, and therefore work more effectively with them.
- MBTI is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world
- Quick and simple online completion
- Includes professional consultant feedback
- Helps individuals understand their own preferences and behaviours better
- Helps individuals to understand others
- Supports team development
- Supports relationship building and communications
- Understand personal styles to optimise effectiveness
- Positive approach to development
- Supports coaching