MBTI Step I Report and Consultation | Manager Level (D-2)
£280.00 (Ex. Tax)
The MBTI Step I Report comes with a 45 minutes professional feedback telephone session to ensure you get the most out of the report. The feedback session can be tailored to your specific needs.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is made available under supervision from highly experienced MBTI practitioners (typically Chartered Occupational Psychologists).
The MBTI is based on the work of Carl Jung and provides powerful insights into an individuals thinking preferences and behaviours and also raises one's awareness of others' preferences and behaviours. Through this raised awareness and insight into preferences you are likely to be more true to yourself and have a greater potential to understand others better, and to work more effectively with them.
This MBTI Step I report and consultation should be used to support the development of Managerial and Professional staff. It is not suitable for selection and recruitment.
Note: Individuals can progress on to MBTI Step II after this, if they wish. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Tel: 01285 861734
- MBTI is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world
- Quick and simple online completion
- Includes professional consultant feedback
- Helps individuals understand their own preferences and behaviours better
- Helps to understand others
- Supports team development
- Supports relationship building and communications
- Provides an understanding of personal styles to optimise effectiveness
- Offers powerful insights to appreciating an individual's preferences and differences
- Positive approach to development
- Supports coaching