OPQ Emotional Intelligence Report | Graduate Level (D-4)
£72.00 (Ex. Tax)
The OPQ Emotional Intelligence Report explores an individual's ability to control and apply their own emotions and their understanding of others' emotions. This OPQ Emotional Intelligence Report is designed to support the development of Graduates.
The OPQ Emotional Intelligence report provides insights into an individual's understanding of others emotions and perspectives, and their capacity to display empathy and flexibility. It outlines strengths and weaknesses in applying and controlling your emotions. An individual's potential strengths and weaknesses are explored through two key themes, with each covering two main competencies:
- MANAGING FEELINGS:
- Feelings and Emotions
- Personal Insight
- MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Social Ease
This OPQ report is intended to be used as a developmental tool for Graduates . It should be used as the basis of a development discussion.
If you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individuals please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734.
Key competences addressed
- Managing feelings
- Personal insight
- Social ease
- Reports quickly available after online completion
- Emotional Intelligence is key to achieve effective working with others
- No formal training required, interpreted reports and support provided as needed
- Predicts performance - OPQ is proven to predict job performance
- OPQ available in over 30 languages
- OPQ is the market leading quality tool
- OPQ is supported by significant research