OPQ Leadership Report | Manager Level (D-2)
£350.00 (Ex. Tax)
The OPQ personality questionnaire assesses preferred work behaviours and personality and identifies potential strengths and weaknesses. The OPQ Leadership Report uses the SHL Leadership Model that differentiates management and leadership i.e. the distinction between transactional (focused on keeping the system running effectively) and transformational styles (focused on creating, developing or changing the system).
This leadership report should be used as the basis of a development discussion with the Managerial or Professional staff.
Four Leadership Functions are explored:
- Developing the Vision
- Sharing the Goals
- Gaining Support
- Delivering Success.
Each leadership function is associated with two competencies (one at transactional level and one at transformational level) based on the SHL Great Eight Competency.
This OPQ report should be used as the basis of a development discussion with the individual. If you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individuals please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734.
Key competences addressed
- Adapting and Coping
- Analysing and Interpreting
- Creating and Conceptualising
- Enterprising and performing
- Interacting and presenting
- Leading and deciding
- Organising and executing
- Supporting and co-operating
- Reports quickly available after online completion
- No expensive costs on OPQ annual licence, materials, or system costs
- Based on the proven SHL Leadership Model
- Measures transactional and transformational competencies
- No formal training required -interpreted reports and support as needed
- Predicts performance - OPQ is proven to predict job performance
- OPQ available in over 30 languages
- OPQ is the market leading quality tool
- OPQ is supported by significant research