OPQ Manager Report | Supervisor Level (D-3)
£83.00 (Ex. Tax)
OPQ Manager Report is to support the development of junior manager and supervisory staff and should be used as the basis of a development discussion.
The OPQ32 questionnaire from SHL assesses the individual's preferred work behaviours and personality to identify potential strengths and weaknesses. The Manager Report is a relatively concise narrative report providing easy to assimilate information.
The OPQ Manager Report is split into three main competency areas:
- Relationships with People
- Thinking Style
- Feelings & Emotions
Key competences addressed:
- Relationships with people
- Thinking style
- Results clearly identify strengths and development areas
- No formal training required,easy to interpret reports and support as needed
- OPQ is proven to predict job performance
- Available in over 30 languages
- OPQ is the market leading quality tool
- OPQ is supported by significant research
If you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individual please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734.