OPQ Team Impact Individual Report | Director Level (D-1)
£72.00 (Ex. Tax)
The OPQ Team Impact Report is a clear and easy to understand report that looks at an individual's impact within the team. The OPQ32 personality tool assesses preferred work behaviours and personality and identifies potential strengths and weaknesses. The OPQ Team Impact Individual Development report focuses on an individuals attributes within a team setting. It identifies a persons strengths and developmental needs within a team setting. It is an effective way of monitoring and evaluating team dynamics and an individuals leadership style.
This report should be used as the basis of a development discussion with an individual. If you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individuals please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734. If the whole team is completing the questionnaire, we can also provide an overview of the strengths and weaknesses within the team.
The OPQ Team Impact Individual Development report is based on the SHL Team Impact Model which focuses on actual team processes:
- Creating the team's vision
- Managing the team's activities
- Resourcing the team's activities
- Delivering the team's objectives
- Reports quickly available after online completion
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- The OPQ Team Impact Report is easy to use and the results clearly identify the potential strengths and development areas in team settings. No formal training required
- Further support available if required
- OPQ32 predicts job performance
- OPQ32 available in over 30 languages
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments such as the OPQ Team Impact Report to industry for over 20 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.