OPQ Team Impact Individual Report | Manager Level (D-2)
£72.00 (Ex. Tax)
The OPQ Team Impact Report provides a clear and easy to understand report that looks at an individual's impact within the team. The OPQ32 personality tool assesses preferred work behaviours and personality to identify potential strengths and weaknesses. The OPQ Team Impact Individual Development report focuses on an individual's attributes within a team setting.
The Team Impact Report identifies a person's strengths and developmental needs within a team setting. It is an effective way of monitoring and evaluating team dynamics and an individual's leadership style.
This report should be used as the basis of a development discussion with an individual at a Manager level. In addition, if you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individual, please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734.
The Team Impact Individual Development report is based on the SHL Team Impact Model which focuses on actual team processes:
- Creating the team's vision
- Managing the team's activities
- Resourcing the team's activities
- Delivering the team's objectives
Benefits of the Team Impact Report:
- Reports quickly available after online completion
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- The Team Impact Report is easy to use and the results clearly identify the potential strengths and development areas of individuals within team settings
- No formal training required we provide fully interpreted reports and support as needed
- OPQ32 predicts job performance
- Available in over 30 languages
Quest Partnership Ltd has provided assessment and development support to companies for over 20 years. We are active members of our professional body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our consultants are Chartered Psychologists with wide experience of helping companies to develop their staff, both individually and within the team. If you would like to discuss additional assessments which could support the Team Impact Report, please do not hesitate to contact us.