Recommended Recruitment Package | Director Level (R-1)
£206.00 (Ex. Tax)
This is a recommended recruitment package designed for Senior management, Executives and Directors in any area of business. It is composed of leading ability tests and psychometric assessments.
Save 6% on the cost of the individual items.
Recruitment testing can be challenging to get right when there are so many selection tests available. Therefore, we save you time and money by providing you with a carefully chosen suite of assessments. The tests within this recruitment package are a good predictor of performance. As a result, we can help you get your senior management recruitment right – selection testing has never been so neat, simple, and effective!
SHL Executive Scenarios Report -
Scenarios is a test of managerial judgement. This test measures an individual's ability to weigh up real life, senior management situations.
This personality questionnaire helps you understand the individual's preferred working styles, focusing on three key areas:
- First of all: the individual's thinking style when dealing with business information and issues.
- Secondly: the candidate's ability to work effectively in order to influence and motivate others.
- Thirdly: their personal drive to make things happen.
This test measures critical reasoning skills. The test measures the candidate's ability to quickly understand and evaluate written business information.
This test measures numerical reasoning skills. The candidate will demonstrate their ability to interpret and manipulate business-related numerical data.
Benefits of this recommended recruitment package:
- All in one solution – the perfect way of assessing executives, directors and senior managers.
- Support the interview with un-biased assessments using aptitude tests and personality questionnaires.
- Reduce the risk of getting senior level recruitment wrong.
- Selection tests that achieve efficiency and effectiveness in one cost-effective solution.
- Objective and research-based senior management tests.
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 20 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.