Graduate Recruitment Package
£186.00 (Ex. Tax)
This is a recommended recruitment package that supports graduate-level selection, suitable for any business sector and used both in the UK & Globally. It comprises leading ability tests, psychometric assessments and personality questionnaire.
Save at least 7% on the cost of the individual items.
Recruitment testing can be challenging to get right when there are so many selection tests available. Our Graduate Recruitment Package is a best seller in this category. Saving you time and money by providing you with a carefully chosen suite of tests. These graduate level tests have been researched and demonstrated to work. We will help you get your graduate assessment right every time – selection testing has never been so neat, simple, and effective!
Graduate Recruitment Package | Products included:
SHL Graduate Scenarios Report -
Scenarios is a test of potential for managerial judgement. It measures an individual's ability to weigh up real life management situations.
Identity® Pre-Interview Report -
This personality questionnaire helps you to understand the individual's preferred working styles in three key areas:
- Thinking style when dealing with business information and issues
- Their capacity to work effectively to influence and motivate others
- Personal drive to make things happen
Verbal Reasoning Test -
This test measures critical reasoning skills and the candidate's ability to quickly understand and evaluate written business information.
Numerical Reasoning Test -
This test measures numerical reasoning skills. The candidate demonstrates their to assimilate and manipulate business related numerical data.
- All in one solution – the perfect way of assessing graduates.
- Support the interview with objective assessments from aptitude tests and personality questionnaires.
- Reduce the risk of getting recruitment wrong.
- Achieve efficiency and effectiveness in one cost-effective solution.
- Objective, research-based and valid graduate-level tests.
- As these individuals are likely to be our future managers then it is useful to assess their potential for managerial judgement.