Identity® Careers Report | All levels
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
The Identity® Careers Report is based on one of the most in-depth personality questionnaires available. People are unique and complex so this report provides a powerful tool to support the development of both individuals and teams.
The Careers Report can help you gain an insight into an individual's preferences, style of learning and which vocations may be best suited to their interests. The results are intended to help guide them towards careers, occupations or educational programmes that they might enjoy, rather than providing a prescription for what they should be doing.
There are 5 sections to the Careers Report, which are as follows:
- Personal Characteristics - providing comprehensive feedback on your reported preferences for the 4 main areas. It indicates your typical behaviour whilst in a workplace setting. This section also looks at potential strengths and development areas based on your responses.
- Learning Orientation - identifying how you prefer to learn and how you can make best use of your style.
- Career Focus - providing information on how your reported work preferences relate to six career / vocational interest areas.
- Vocational Suggestions - looking at which occupations may be suited to your preferred Career Focus including discussion points.
- Recruitment Tips – some suggested recruitment tips based on your responses to the questionnaire.
The Identity® Careers Report provides information on the following areas:
- People and Communication
- Intellectual Focus and Judgement
- Task Orientation and Drive
Other Psychological models can also be included in the Identity® Careers report:
- Leadership Preferences
- Team Roles: to support team building and to understand team role preferences
- Emotional Focus: to understand emotional intelligence
- Learning Orientation: to understand preferred learning styles
- Jung Types: to appreciate and understand how we differ from each other
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Intellectual Focus and judgement
- People and communication
- Task focus and drive
- Team Working
- User-friendly, online solution enabling quick reports
- Easy to understand results to help you understand an individual's behaviours and preferences
- No formal training required to use this interpreted report, however, professional support is available
- Suitable for all levels within an organisation
If you are interested in a using this across your team, contact us on 01285 861734 to discuss the feedback options available. Our consultants can give individual feedback sessions to those taking part. We also offer team leaders with an overview of the team as a whole, highlighting its strengths and weaknesses.
Further information regarding the report types, usage, & guidance can also be found here>>>
Please note that the Identity® Careers Report is one of five reports that can be generated per respondent - for one cost:
Reports that can be generated per respondent (cost per respondent NOT report):
- Comprehensive Talent Report
- Interview Report
- Candidate Feedback Report
- Career Focus Report
- Onboarding Report