Identity® Interview Report | Graduate Level
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
Identity® Interview report: An interview guide to support graduate recruitment. It includes suggested questions to probe more deeply at interview. We also provide you with a Candidate Feedback Report for unsuccessful candidates.
For graduate roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers also need to understand the individual's preferred way of working in three key areas:
- The individual's capacity to influence and motivate others effectively
- Their preferred thinking style when dealing with business information and issues
- Personal drive to make things happen
Identity® is a leading personality questionnaire that measures these aspects extremely well. It has proven to be very useful in supporting those interviewing for graduate and undergraduate roles. It helps recruiting managers to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered in the past. As a result, they gain real insight into what it is about the individual, their approach, and what they have done, that made a difference.
The challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. This personality report will quickly assess the candidate's overall suitability for the job. Above all, it assesses their work behaviours and personality to identify strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. Therefore, the Pre-Interview report is an ideal interview aid for graduate recruitment. The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- A neat page of information for each competency area
- Suggested interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
The Identity® Interview report is a leading support tool for assessing recent graduates. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
The purchase of an Interview report also includes a free Candidate Feedback Report which can be sent to the Candidate after the graduate recruitment has been finalised. If you would like further support, contact us on 01285 861734 to arrange for one of our consultants to provide feedback on the results.
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- Helps you to probe the vital qualities required for good performance
- Quickly identify potential strengths and weaknesses
- The report guides you to the key areas to probe at interview
- Provides interview questions
- No formal training required, interpreted reports provided
- Predicts job performance
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates