Identity® Interview Report | Manager Level
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
The Identity® Interview report is generated following your candidate's completion of the personality test, providing a detailed interview guide for H.R. Managers & Talent Acquisition professionals. It gives you an insight into an individuals workplace talents & includes suggested questions to probe more deeply during the interview.
For managerial roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers also need to understand the individual's preferred styles of working in three key areas:
- The candidate's capacity to work effectively to influence and motivate others
- Their preferred thinking style in dealing with business information and issues
- Personal drive to make things happen
The Identity® Personality Questionnaire is a leading personality test that measures these aspects extremely well. It has proven its tremendous usefulness in supporting interviewing for manager-level roles. Help recruiting professionals to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered manager level performance. As a result, recruiters gain real insight about the candidate, their approach, and what they did during their career, that made the difference.
In recruitment, the challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. This personality report will quickly provide you with the candidate's overall suitability for the job by assessing their work behaviours and personality whilst identifying strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. The Pre-Interview report is an ideal interview aid for H.R. Managers and Talent Professionals.
The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- A neat page of information for each competency area
- Identifies and provides useful information on key areas to probe
- Behavioural interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
The Identity® Pre-Interview report is a leading interview support tool for assessing managers and professionals. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
The purchase of a Pre-interview report also includes a free Candidate Feedback Report which can be sent to the Candidate after the recruitment process has been finalised. No training is required to use this fully interpreted report. However, please contact us on 01285 861734 if you would like to arrange for one of our consultants to arrange a feedback session for your interview panel or recruiting manager.
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- Helps you to probe the key qualities required for manager level performance
- Quickly identify the potential strengths and weaknesses
- Provides suggested interview questions
- No formal training required, fully interpreted reports provided
- Predicts job performance
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates