Identity® Onboarding Report | All levels
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
The Identity® Onboarding Report generated from the completion of the Identity® Personality Questionnaire is based on one of the most in-depth personality tools available. People are unique and complex so this report provides a powerful tool to support the development of both individuals and teams. The Identity® Onboarding New Starter Report highlights ways to integrate individuals successfully to the team by identifying their strengths and development needs.
Helps both the line manager and the individual to ascertain key strengths to optimise their potential and working experience. Providing the following details:
- Measures – clear & concise information about what the report has measured & how best to apply it to the onboarding process.
- Summary of ‘How Best to Manage’ the Individual – based on the responses this generates a table highlighting their strongest preferences & suggestions of what a manger should consider when managing them.
- ‘Identity®’ subsections – considering when preference may be a strength and when it might hinder performance.
- Development Task – identify key areas for development that may need focus on or improvement in the next few months.
The Identity® Onboarding Report also provides information on:
- People and Communication
- Intellectual Focus and Judgement
- Task Orientation and Drive
Other Psychological models can also be included in the Identity® Onboarding report:
- Leadership Preferences
- Team Roles: to support team building and to understand team role preferences
- Emotional Focus: to understand emotional intelligence
- Learning Orientation: to understand preferred learning styles
- Jung Types: to appreciate and understand how we differ from each other
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Intellectual Focus and judgement
- People and communication
- Task focus and drive
- Team Working
- User-friendly, online solution enabling quick reports
- Easy to understand results to help you understand an individual's behaviours and preferences
- No formal training required to use this interpreted report, however, professional support is available
- Suitable for all levels within an organisation
If you are interested in a using this across your team, contact us on 01285 861734 to discuss the feedback options available. Our consultants can give individual feedback sessions to those taking part, or provide team leaders with an overview of the team as a whole, highlighting its strengths and weaknesses.
Further information regarding the report types, usage, & guidance can also be found here>>>
Please note: that the Identity® Onboarding Report is one of five reports that can be generated per respondent - for one cost:
Reports that can be generated per respondent (cost per respondent NOT report):
- Talent Report (formerly Comprehensive Report)
- Interview Report
- Candidate Feedback Report
- Career Focus Report
- Onboarding New Starter Report