Identity Pre-Interview Report | Director Level (R-1)
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
Identity Pre-Interview report: An interview guide for Senior Managers, Directors and Executives. Includes suggested questions to probe more deeply at interview. A complimentary Candidate Feedback Report is available for unsuccessful candidates.
For senior roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers need to understand the individual's preferred styles of working in three key areas:
- The individual's capacity to work effectively to influence and motivate others
- Their preferred thinking style in dealing with business information and issues
- Their personal drive to make things happen
Identity, the Self-Perception Questionnaire is a comprehensive personality questionnaire. It has proven to be very useful in supporting interviews for senior manager and director-level roles. This interview report helps recruiting managers to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered senior level performance in the past. Gain real insights about what it is about them, their approach, and what they did, that made a difference.
In recruitment, the challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. This personality report will quickly assess the candidate's overall suitability for the job by assessing their work behaviours and personality and identifying strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. The Pre-Interview report is an ideal interview aid for Directors, Senior managers and Executives. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- Information for each senior-level competency area
- Identifies and provides useful information on key areas to probe
- Behavioural interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
Benefits of the Identity Pre-Interview Report:
- Reports quickly available after online completion by the candidates
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- Helps you to probe the vital qualities required for senior level performance
- Quickly identify potential strengths and weaknesses
- The report clearly identifies and guides you to the key areas to probe at interview
- Provides suggested interview questions
- No formal training required, interpreted reports and support as needed
- Predicts job performance
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments o industry for over 20 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. We can advise on other assessments that will enhance the interview process by providing more information eg Numerical Reasoning test. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.