Identity Pre-Interview Report | Technical Role (R-7)
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
Identity Pre-Interview report: This interview guide supports the recruitment of Technical and Operational-level staff. Includes suggested questions to probe more deeply at interview. The cost of the assessment Also includes a Candidate Feedback Reports for unsuccessful candidates.
For technical roles it is not just the individual's ability and technical knowledge that leads to outstanding performance. Recruiting managers need to understand the individual's preferred styles of working in three key areas:
- The individual's capacity to work effectively to influence and motivate others
- Their preferred thinking style in dealing with business information and issues
- Personal drive to make things happen
Identity, the Self-Perception Questionnaire is a leading personality questionnaire that measures these aspects extremely well. It has proved to be very useful in supporting interviews for technical and operative-level roles. It helps recruiting managers to gain real evidence on how a candidate has demonstrated and delivered good performance. As a result, managers gain real insights into what it is about the person, their approach, and what they did, that made a difference.
In recruitment, the challenge is to assess and really understand your candidates in a short space of time. This personality report quickly looks at the candidate's overall suitability for the job. It assesses their work behaviours and personality to identify strengths and weaknesses against the role requirements. Therefore, the Pre-Interview Report is an ideal interview aid for technical recruitment. The report provides:
- A quick summary of the areas that need further probing at interview
- A neat page of information for each competency area
- Behavioural interview questions that you can adapt for use at interview
The Identity Pre-Interview Report is a leading interview support tool for assessing technical and operative roles. Ensure that you select the right person for the role, avoiding costly mistakes.
The purchase of a Pre-interview report also includes a free Candidate Feedback Report which can be sent to the Candidate after the recruitment has been finalised.
Key competences addressed
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Team Working
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- Helps you to probe the key qualities required for good performance
- Quickly identify potential strengths and weaknesses
- The report clearly identifies and guides you to the key areas to probe at interview
- Provides interview questions
- No formal training required, all reports are fully interpreted
- Predicts job performance
- Includes free candidate feedback report for unsuccessful candidates
If you would like further support, for example with providing feedback to candidates, contact us on 01285 861734.