MBTI Step I Report and Consultation | Director Level (D-1)
£280.00 (Ex. Tax)
The MBTI Step I Report comes with a 45-minute professional feedback telephone session to ensure you get the most out of the report.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is made available under supervision from highly experienced MBTI practitioners. We can tailor the feedback session to the individual's specific development needs.
The MBTI Step I personality questionnaire was developed more than 70 years ago and is based on the work of Carl Jung. It provides powerful insights into an individual's thinking preferences and behaviours. It can also be used to raise one's awareness of the preferences and behaviours of others. Therefore, you will gain greater potential to understand others, and so work more effectively with them.
Benefits of MBTI Step I
- MBTI is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world
- Quick and simple online completion
- Includes professional consultant feedback
- Helps individuals understand their own preferences and behaviours better
- Helps individuals to understand others
- Supports team development
- Supports relationship building and communications
- Optimise effectiveness by understanding personal styles
- Positive approach to development
- Supports coaching
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments such as the MBTI Step I Report to industry for over 20 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.