MBTI Step I Report and Consultation | Graduate Level (D-4)
£280.00 (Ex. Tax)
The MBTI Step I Report comes with a 45 minutes professional feedback telephone session to ensure you get the most out of the report.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is made available under supervision from highly experienced MBTI practitioners (typically Chartered Occupational Psychologists).
The MBTI Step I is based on the work of Carl Jung and provides powerful insights into an individuals thinking preferences and behaviours and also raises one's awareness of others preferences and behaviours. Through achieving this raised awareness and enriched insight into preferences you are likely to be more true to yourself and have a greater potential to understand others better, and to work more effectively with them.
This report and consultation is to support the development of Graduate staff.
The feedback session can be tailored to your needs. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Tel: 01285 861734
- MBTI is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world
- Quick and simple online completion
- Includes professional consultant feedback
- Helps individuals understand their own preferences and behaviours better
- Helps to understand others
- Supports team development
- Supports relationship building and communications
- Provides greater understanding of personal styles to optimise effectiveness
- Offers powerful insights to appreciating an individual's preferences and differences
- Positive approach to development
- Supports coaching