MBTI Step I Report and Consultation | Manager Level (D-2)
£280.00 (Ex. Tax)
The MBTI Step I Report comes with a 45 minutes professional feedback telephone session to ensure you get the most out of the report.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is made available under supervision from highly experienced practitioners (typically Chartered Occupational Psychologists). Therefore, we can tailor the feedback session to your specific needs.
The MBTI personality questionnaire is based on the work of Carl Jung. It provides powerful insights into an individual's thinking preferences and behaviours. It also raises their awareness of others' preferences and behaviours. As a result, by achieving this raised awareness and insight into preferences, individuals are likely to become more true to themselves. In additional, they should also have a greater potential to understand others better. This should allow them to work more effectively with their team and colleagues within the wider business.
This MBTI Step I report and consultation should be used to support the development of Managerial and Professional staff. It is not suitable for selection and recruitment.
Note: Individuals can progress on to MBTI Step II after this, if they wish. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Tel: 01285 861734
Benefits of the Step I Report:
- MBTI is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world
- Quick and simple online completion
- Includes professional consultant feedback
- Helps individuals understand their own preferences and behaviours better
- The MBTI Step I Report helps to individuals to understand others
- Supports team development
- Supports relationship building and communications
- Provides an understanding of personal styles to optimise effectiveness
- Offers powerful insights to appreciating an individual's preferences and differences
- Positive approach to development
- Step I supports coaching
Quest Partnership Ltd has provided assessment and development support to companies for over 20 years. We are active members of our professional body, the British Psychological Society (BPS).