Mosaic Safety Leadership Report | OPT’s
£180.00 (Ex. Tax)
Mosaic Safety Leadership Report
The Mosaic Safety Leadership report supports the development and recruitment of Safety Leadership roles.
This report is developed by our sister company, Mosaic Assessments Ltd. The Mosaic Objective Personality Tasks approach offers a new and innovative approach to personality assessment. It provides key advantages over the traditional personality questionnaire approach:
- Measures personality directly rather than asking people what they think they are like. This is more accurate as individuals cannot fake or massage their responses; also, we do not need to be concerned about people having ‘blind spots’.
- One of the tasks is a short questionnaire, so the report also compares how people see themselves against their true measured personality. Having both information is extremely illuminating and useful. To support selection, it can identify those who are likely to over-sell and under-sell themselves at interview. Therefore, interviewers can adjust their approaches appropriately when dealing with the candidate. For personal development it is extremely powerful to support individuals to explore and understand the areas where the two sources of personality information do not stack up.
The 8 short Mosaic tasks measures the BIG 5 personality traits and 20 personality scales. The assessment takes about 1 hour to complete and can be completed in multiple visits if preferred.
The Tasks can be completed online on any device.
Format of the Safety Leadership Report
This report provides:
- Self-Perception accuracy i.e. based on the self-report questionnaire we report on how accurate they have rated themselves, so do they over-estimate or under-estimate their strengths.
- 9 specially researched Safety Leadership Competencies.
Each Competency potential page has:
- the personality measures that map on to the competency
- the likely strengths and areas to consider
- ‘blind spots’ & blockers identified and
- related development tips
- A pot of likely natural Safety Role strengths.
Safety Leadership Competences:
- Inspiring Trust
- Seeking the Wider Picture
- Reacting Constructively
- Coping with Risk
- Engaging Others
- Humble Coaching
- Generating an Open Culture
- Innovating Solutions
- Proactive Action
Benefits of the Mosaic Safety Leadership Report:
- Based on leading-edge safety leadership research
- Measures 9 key Safety Leadership competencies
- Online completion on any device
- Direct measure of personality/behaviours for accuracy
- Mosaic, the only assessment that compares self-report with direct measure of personality/ behaviours
- Powerful selection and development solution
- Reports quickly available on completion of the tasks
Purpose: Development & Recruitment in safety roles
Job Level: Professional, Managers, Senior Managers
Other Mosaic Reports available: