OPQ Premium Plus Report | Director Level (D-1)
£250.00 (Ex. Tax)
OPQ Premium Plus Report will support the development of senior managers and executives.The OPQ questionnaire assesses preferred work behaviours and personality to identify potential strengths and weaknesses.
The OPQ Premium Plus Report contains:
- Profile comprising 32 dimensions
- User Report covers 3 areas :Relationships with People, Thinking Style, and Feelings & Emotions.
- Manager Plus Report covering: Behaviours at work and Working in a team
- Candidate Plus Report
- Universal Competency Report with measures the 20 universal competencies.
This report should be used as the basis of a development discussion with the individual. If you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individuals please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734.
Key competences addressed
- Adapting and Coping
- Analysing and Interpreting
- Creating and Conceptualising
- Enterprising and performing
- Interacting and presenting
- Leading and deciding
- Organising and executing
- Relationships with people
- Supporting and co-operating
- Thinking style
Benefits of the OPQ Premium Plus Report:
- Reports quickly available after online completion
- No expensive costs for annual licence, materials, or system costs
- Predicts performance
- Available in over 30 languages
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments such as the OPQ Premium Plus Report to industry for over 20 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.