OPQ Team Impact Individual Report | Technical Role (D-7)
£72.00 (Ex. Tax)
Clear and easy to understand, this OPQ Team Impact Report looks at an individual's impact within the team. The OPQ32 personality tool assesses work behaviours and personality to identify potential strengths and weaknesses. The OPQ Team Impact Individual Development report focuses on an individual's attributes within a team setting. It is an effective way of monitoring and evaluating team dynamics and an individual's leadership style.
This OPQ report should be used as the basis of a development discussion with Technical staff. If you would like one of our consultants to provide more detailed feedback and have a development/ coaching discussion with the individual, please contact us for a quotation. Tel: 01285 861734.
The OPQ Team Impact Individual Development report is based on the SHL Team Impact Model which focuses on actual team processes including:
- Creating the team's vision
- Managing the team's activities
- Resourcing the team's activities
- Delivering the team's objectives
Benefits of the OPQ questionnaire:
- Reports quickly available after online completion
- No expensive costs on OPQ annual licence or system costs
- Easy to understand results to help you make informed decisions
- The Team Impact Report is easy to use - no formal training required
- Additional support is available if required
- OPQ32 is proven to predict job performance
- Available in over 30 languages
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments such as the SHL OPQ personality test to industry for over 20 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.