SHL Workplace Safety Solution | Operatives (R-7op)
£40.00 (Ex. Tax)
The SHL Workplace Safety Solution uses a mix of personality questions and situational judgement scenarios to explore the candidate's attitudes. The test looks at the individual's approach to the areas of safety orientation, compliance and reliability.
This assessment is important for those applying for jobs where adherence to safety principles is key eg machine operators, drivers and technicians.
Key competences addressed:
- Safety orientation
- Short assessment lasting approximately 20 minutes
- Measures teamwork and collaboration qualities
- Assesses reliability and compliance to procedures
- Looks at candidate's commitment to getting the job done
- Strong focus on safety orientation
For further insight and to support your interviews, why not combine this assessment with other tests eg numerical reasoning or mechanical comprehension? Call us on 01285 861734 to discuss the best options for your needs.