SHL Scenarios | Supervisor Level (D-3)
£80.00 (Ex. Tax)
SHL Scenarios Test measures an individual’s ability to make judgements and deal effectively with a range of managerial situations. This test supports the development of Junior Managers and Supervisors.
It comprises 16 business-relevant management situations (or scenarios). For each situation individuals are asked to rate a series of different ways to respond to the scenario, according to its effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
The report provides a profile of results i.e. the overall managerial judgement score, three sub-test scores, and six elements. It also includes general development advice for each of the scales, powerful specific feedback and development tips based on the individual’s responses.
This powerful situational judgement test is highly predictive of management potential and measures key areas of management effectiveness. Further insight may be gained by the addition of a verbal or numerical reasoning test.
If you would like one of our consultants to provide more information. please contact us. Tel: 01285 861734.
Key competences addressed
- People management
- A powerful development and coaching tool
- Measures management potential without the need to apply more resource intensive assessments
- Measures key areas of management effectiveness
- Highly predictive of success in management jobs
- Business-relevant, real life situations
- Removes the need for lengthy simulation exercises