Test User: Occupational Ability | TUA
£500.00 (Ex. Tax)
TEST USER: Occupational Ability | TUA
The course covers all competencies and standards laid down by the British Psychological Society (BPS) for those who wish to be registered as Psychometric Test Users.
Previously known as the (BPS) Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing, Level A.
Modules / Topics Covered:-
- How to administer, interpret and feedback test effectively
- How to choose the most appropriate test for different purposes
- How to integrate psychometric data into selection, recruitment and development processes
- Give best-practice feedback to candidates
- How to use and store tests legally, ethically and fairly to ensure lawful selection processes
- Link assessments to job success and performance
- A deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics (such as reliability and validity) to help you evaluate their usefulness & applicability of test from any publisher.
This distance learning option includes: module based remote learning, webinar sessions, information videos, coaching and individual support from our consultant psychologists who are available throughout your training via telephone, webcam and email, interactive exercises, workbook assessments with feedback to embed skills and learning.
All of Quest Partnership Ltd Test User Modules are Accredited by the CPD Standards Office and this module has an award of 23 hours. Certificate of attainment and the CPD is included in the course price.
Free delivery of materials within the UK
To enrol on this course the individual must already have completed Module 1: Assistant Test User