Test User: Occupational Ability | TUA
£500.00 (Ex. Tax)
TEST USER: Occupational Ability | TUA
The Ability course covers all competencies and standards laid down by the British Psychological Society (BPS). Delegates who successfully complete the course can apply for entry on the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use as Test User: Ability. This is the second module in the course. Delegates should have already successfully completed Module 1 - Assistant Test User.
Previously known as the (BPS) Level A, Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing.
Topics Covered in the Test User: Occupational Ability Module:
- How to interpret and provide test feedback effectively
- Choosing the most appropriate test for different purposes
- Integrating psychometric data into selection, recruitment and development processes
- Giving best-practice feedback to candidates
- Using and storing tests legally, ethically and fairly to ensure lawful selection processes
- Linking assessments to job success and performance
- Providing a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics. These include reliability and validity and will help you evaluate tests' usefulness & applicability.
This distance learning option includes: module based remote learning, webinar sessions, information videos, coaching and individual support from our consultant psychologists. Support is available throughout your training via telephone, webcam and email. Interactive exercises, workbook and practical assessments with feedback also help to embed skills and learning.
All of Quest Partnership Ltd Test User Modules are Accredited by the CPD Standards Office and this module has an award of 23 hours. Certificate of attainment and the CPD is included in the course price.
Free delivery of materials within the UK
To enrol on this Test User: Ability course the individual must already have completed Module 1: Assistant Test User