SHL Mechanical Comprehension | Professional Level (D-2)
£26.00 (Ex. Tax)
The SHL Mechanical Comprehension is a short ability test that measures mechanical comprehension skills at Professional - Skilled Technical level.
The test measures the understanding of basic mechanical principles and their application to devices such as pulleys, gears and levers. It can provide a useful insight into an individual's current level of ability and form part of a development discussion.
- Quickly and accurately assesses mechanical reasoning skills
- Effective screening of candidates
- Questions are relevant for Managerial/ Professional roles
- Questions cover a range of mechanical and engineering areas
- Provides clear results which are easy to interpret
The report for the SHL Mechanical Comprehension Test can be included in a personal development plan and may be combined with other similar tests such a verbal or numerical reasoning. Candidates can quickly complete all relevant tests in one online session. For further information or to discuss the options available, call us on 01285 861734.