Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality (Student)
£880.00 (Ex. Tax)
Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality - Level 2 has now replaced The British Psychological Society (BPS) Training qualifications previously known as Level A & B Occupational.
*This course is available to Students and Graduates completing courses relevant to the use of Occupational Psychometric Testing.
Learn how to use occupational testing via personality profiling for interviews and reducing staff turnover. Most importantly, learn how to administer, interpret and give feedback on psychometric tests and assessments effectively. In addition gain a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics while learning how to use them both legally and ethically.
Most noteworthy, our Test User training is a distance learning course and includes:
- Module-based course. Complete at your place of work or study at home.
- Start at any time. Typically takes 65 hours to complete depending on previous knowledge & experience.
- Online Training Platform providing; Manuals, Workbooks, Webinar-based sessions and Training Videos.
- Practical assessment at a venue most convenient to you (Covid19 Restrictions Apply) or via Conference Call.
- On-going support from our Business Psychologists and dedicated tutors throughout the learning experience.
- Level 2 Qualification formal replacement of the previously known BPS Level A & B in Test Use.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package included in the course fee and access your own identity personality profiling system.
This Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality course includes a certificate of psychometric achievement. Quest Partnership are BPS registered training providers.
Finally at the end of the course, you will be fully skilled and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment. We will provide you with an online account to use the identity personality profiling questionnaire also its suite of expert reports. Furthermore, the course provides eligibility for the BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level 2 (formerly Level A & B). As a result you can also apply for entry onto the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
For further information from the BPS [click here]
Overseas Clients wishing to qualify as a Psychometric Practitioner in Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality.
This Distance Learning course can be completed from anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, it is a globally recognised qualification in Test Use allowing the
individual to purchase psychometric tests and assessments that would
otherwise not be available to them.
Overseas clients - Please use our shop currency calculator or contact us on: +44 (0) 1285 861734 for a price in your chosen currency.
Test User: Occupational Classroom Based Course In-House
For organisations wishing to train four or more people, we can deliver a classroom-based course at your premises. Call us on 01285 861734 to arrange a quote, (Covid19 Restrictions Allowing).
What is Psychometric Testing?
To find out more information on what psychometric assessments are and consequently where they are used click here >>>
*To be eligible for this discounted Psychometric Student Training we will require that you confirm your student status.