Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality
£1,100.00 (Ex. Tax)
Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality - Level 2 has now replaced The British Psychological Society (BPS) Training qualifications previously known as Level A & B Occupational.
Study Type: Blended Learning via Online Interactive Training Platform
This internationally-recognised qualification gives you access to over 150 tests from over 15 UK Test Publishers.
Learn how to use occupational testing via personality profiling for interviews and reducing staff turnover. Most importantly, learn how to administer, interpret and give feedback on psychometric tests and assessments effectively. As a result, gain a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics while learning how to use them both legally and ethically.
Most noteworthy, our Test User Occupational training is a distance learning course and includes:
- Typically 35 hours (1-6 months) Module-based course. Complete at your place of work or study at home. Start at any time.
- Online Interactive Training Platform for Course Book and Workbooks, with Webinar-based sessions and training videos.
- Practical Session via Conference Call. (Classroom based options: please contact for more details due to Covid19 Restrictions)
- On-going support from our Business Psychologists and Tutors throughout the learning experience.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package included in the course fee and with your own Identity® personality profiling system platform access.
This Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality training will provide you with a course certificate which is included in the package. Quest Partnership work with the BPS as registered psychometric training providers.
Psychometric Training Results
Finally by the end of the course, you will be fully skilled in occupational testing and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment. We will provide you with an online account to use the identity® personality profiling questionnaire with its suite of expert reports.
Furthermore, this psychometric training provides eligibility for the BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level 2. As a result you can also apply for entry onto the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
For further details of course content [Test User: Occupational - Full Course]
Test User Training
Tracy Madgwick (MCIPD) “I did my training through Quest. They were so supportive. Highly recommend them.”
Test User Training Worldwide - BPS Occupational Testing.
This Distance Learning course is available to complete from anywhere in the world. Providing you with a globally recognised Accredited Qualification in Test Use, allowing the individual to purchase psychometric tests and assessments that would otherwise not be available to them.
Overseas Clients - Please use our shop currency calculator or contact us on: +44 (0) 1285 861734 for a price in your chosen currency.