Test User: Occupational Overseas Training
£1,100.00 (Ex. Tax)
Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality - Level 2, this has now replaced The British Psychological Society (BPS) Training Qualifications previously known as 'Level A & B Occupational'.
Learn how to use occupational testing via personality profiling for interviews and reducing staff turnover. Most importantly, learn how to administer, interpret and give feedback on psychometric tests and assessments effectively. As a result, gain a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics while learning how to use them both legally and ethically.
Quest Partnership work with the BPS as registered psychometric training providers.
This Distance Learning course is available to complete from anywhere in the world and includes:
- Module-based course. Complete at your place of work, whilst commuting or study at home.
- Typically takes 65 hours to complete depending on previous knowledge & experience.
- Online Training Platform providing; Manuals, Workbooks, Webinar-based sessions and Training Videos.
- Practical Assessment via Video Conference Meeting with Business Psychologist.
- On-going support from our Business Psychologists and dedicated tutors throughout the learning experience.
- Level 2 Qualification which is the formal replacement of the previously known BPS Level A & B in Test Use.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package including your own Identity® Personality Profiling System with its suite of fully interpreted occupational reports.
- Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality Course Certificate.
Psychometric Training Results
By the end of the course, you will be fully skilled in occupational testing and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment. This qualification allows you to then purchase and use psychometric tests and assessments that would otherwise not be available to you.
Providing you with a globally recognised qualification in Test Use.
Furthermore, this psychometric course provides eligibility for the BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level 2. As a result you can also apply for entry onto their Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU). For further information click here
Tracy Madgwick (MCIPD) “I did my training through Quest. They were so supportive. Highly recommend them.”
Test User: Occupational Overseas Training (formerly Level A & B)
For Clients wishing to qualify as a Psychometric Practitioner in Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality.
What is Psychometric Testing?
To find out more information on what psychometric assessments are and consequently where they are used [click here].