Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal | Graduate Level (D-4)
£95.00 (Ex. Tax)
The Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal - Development Report, enhances an individual's understanding of critical thinking to facilitate their personal development.
The Critical Thinking Appraisal is a timed ability test that measures an individual's ability to efficiently and effectively evaluate information and make good decisions.
The Development Report then takes a candid look at individuals critical thinking skills, links these to important workplace competencies, identifies development priorities and creates a development plan for career advancement.
This report is designed for the development of Graduates. A range of different comparison groups are available. Please call us for further information if required.
- Contemporary and business relevant items
- Sub scale scores that provide information about three critical thinking skill domains
- Scoring based on Item Response Theory (IRT) allowing a more accurate estimate of true critical thinking skills
- A range of Norm Groups available
- Correlates with other leading ability and personality tests
- Available in English, French, Dutch and Spanish
This tool is used for selecting future leaders and developing great managers. The latest version of the test, WGIII, has updated and business relevant questions.