EIP3 Development Summary Report | Choice of Job Levels
£155.00 (Ex. Tax)
This Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP3) Development Summary Report will support development discussions with your staff. The Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP3) from PSI allows individuals to focus on the personal changes they may choose to make in order to get the best out of themselves.
Unlock the potential and enable sustainable change of your existing talent by identifying the underlying attitudes that underpin an individual’s thinking and feeling, which then drives their behaviour.
Going beyond traditional measures of personality and cognitive ability, EIP3 addresses the underlying attitudes that predict how effectively someone can manage their own emotions and behaviour to perform at work.
By utilising EIP3 Development Summary Report, organisations can:
- Improve assessment decisions by getting insight to an individual’s Emotional Intelligence and Defensive Habits
- Maximise employee engagement by filling the leadership pipeline with suitable highly effective leaders
- Establish and sustain a high-performance culture by cascading the application of EI throughout.
If you would like support with providing feedback and coaching from the Development Summary Report , or further information regarding the Emotional Intelligence Profile Questionnaire (EIP) and it's suite of reports please contact us Tel: 01285 861734 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PSI EIP3 Development Summary Report.
The 16 scales of the EIP3 are structured within a six-part framework. This separates the scales into:
- Personal Intelligence; having positive self-regard, being self-aware and managing your behaviour effectively.
- Interpersonal Intelligence; having a positive regard for others, being aware of others and managing your relationships effectively.
The results can be compared against one of 12 specific groups within the working population eg Technology, non-managerial, and should be used under the guidance of a trained professional.
This report looks at 6 key parts that make up Emotional Intelligence:
- Relationship Management
- Self- Awareness
- Awareness of Others
- Regard for Others
- (PSI) Emotional Intelligence Profile Questionnaire
- The EIP3 Development Summary Report includes:
- Development Suggestions
- Covers 6 key areas of Emotional Intelligence
- Online Questionnaire for Remote Testing
- Reports are quickly available after completion
- Choose from 12 Working Population Groups: Administration, Non-Managerial, Secretarial, Manager, Graduate, Technical, Sales, Customer Service, Director, Supervisor, Secretarial or Sales
- Available in a choice of languages
- Sample Reports Available
- Support from Quest Solutions Test Team
Within 1 working day, you receive both of the following:
- An email confirming your purchase and requesting any additional information required to process your order. Please check your Spam/ Junk folder.
- We will send invitations direct to your candidates for them to complete your chosen tasks by the project deadline. Once completed we will generate your reports and email them direct to you or as per your confirmed instructions.
You can check the status of your order at any time from your account area.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on:
Tel: 01285 861734
Please Note: We will process any purchases made outside office hours the next working day. For ‘same-day’ test set up – requests need to be made before 12:00 noon.
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 30 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.
|Purpose:||Talent Development, Development, Team Development|
|Job Level:||Executive, Director, Manager, Front Line Manager, Junior Manager, Supervisor, Professional staff, Mid-Professional, Sales & Customer Service, Technical Staff, Secretarial, Administrative, Graduate, Operational|
|Tags:||Development, EI Test, Personality Profiling|