OPQ Team Impact Individual Development Report | All levels
£72.00 (Ex. Tax)
OPQ Team Impact Individual Development Report
This SHL OPQ Team Impact Report - a clear and easy-to-understand report that looks at an individual's impact within the team for your talent workplace development. It is created from the individual's responses taken from the SHL OPQ32 Questionnaire and is used to assess work place behaviours and personality to identify potential strengths and weaknesses.
The OPQ Team Impact Report focuses on developing the individual by identifying their development areas. It explores the individual's preferred ways of working within team settings. Depending on the mix of job roles within the team, we can set the comparison group for the questionnaire at different levels. Contact us to discuss the best options for your team members.
This SHL Individual's Development Report can also be used as the basis of development discussions with a focus on moving individuals towards an actionable Development Plan. If being used to support the whole team, we can add value with individual feedback sessions. Alternatively, we can provide an overview of the team's strengths and weaknesses to team leaders.
The OPQ Team Impact Individual Development Report is based on the SHL Team Impact Model which focuses on actual team processes including:
- Creating the team’s vision
- Managing the team’s activities
- Resourcing the team’s activities
- Delivering the team’s objectives
These reports are based on the SHL Team Impact Model, which is focused on actual team processes. They are supported by clear and easy to understand graphics which do not require OPQ training.
This report is all about the impact that an individual can have on a team. Highlights their existing strengths and and areas to target for development so they can improve their impact on teams.
A crucial aspect of teamwork is the task versus people focus. The report looks at eight Team Impacts and they are separated into two groups:
- Task Focus Impacts describe how well an individual is likely to process the information and data available to them.
- People Focus Impacts describe how well an individual is likely to approach and handle relationships with people.
- SHL OPQ32 – Occupational Personality Questionnaire.
- Team Impact (Individual Development) Report.
- Online Questionnaire for Remote Testing.
- Reports are quickly available after completion.
- Reports fully interpreted – NO formal OPQ training required.
- A choice of Job Levels.
- A choice of languages.
- Sample Reports Available.
- Support from the Quest Solutions Test Team [Talent Development Strategies]
Within 1 working day, you receive both of the following:
- An email confirming your purchase and requesting any additional information required to process your order. Please check your Spam/ Junk folder.
- We will send invitations direct to your candidates for them to complete your chosen tasks by the project deadline. Once completed we will generate your reports and email them direct to you or as per your confirmed instructions.
You can check the status of your order at any time from your account area.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on:
Tel: 01285 861734
Please Note: We will process any purchases made outside office hours the next working day. For ‘same-day’ test set up – requests need to be made before 12:00 noon.
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 30 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.
|Purpose:||Talent Development, Development, Team Development|
|Job Level:||Manager, Professional staff, Sales & Customer Service, Technical Staff, Secretarial, Administrative, Graduate|
|Tags:||Development, Personality Profiling|