Identity® Personality Questionnaire | Onboarding Report
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
The Identity® Personality Questionnaire | Onboarding Report generated from the completion of the Identity® Personality Questionnaire is based on one of the most in-depth personality tools available. People are unique and complex so this report provides a powerful tool to support the development of both individuals and teams. The Identity® Onboarding New Starter Report highlights ways to integrate individuals successfully to the team by identifying their strengths and development needs.
Helps both the line manager and the individual to ascertain key strengths to optimise their potential and working experience.
Providing the following details:
- Measures – clear & concise information about what the report has measured & how best to apply it to the onboarding process.
- Summary of ‘How Best to Manage’ the Individual – based on the responses this generates a table highlighting their strongest preferences & suggestions of what a manger should consider when managing them.
- ‘Identity®’ subsections – considering when preference may be a strength and when it might hinder performance.
- Development Task – identify key areas for development that may need focus on or improvement in the next few months.
Please note: that the Identity® Onboarding Report is one of five reports that can be generated per respondent - for one cost:
Reports that can be generated per respondent (cost per respondent NOT report):
- Talent Report (formerly Comprehensive Report)
- Interview Report
- Candidate Feedback Report
- Career Focus Report
- Onboarding New Starter Report
Further information regarding the report types, usage, & guidance can also be found [here]
The Identity® Onboarding Report focuses on the following areas:
- People and Communication
- Intellectual Focus and Judgement
- Task Orientation and Drive
Other Psychological models can also be included in the Identity® Talent report:
- Leadership Preferences
- Team Roles: to support team building and to understand team role preferences
- Emotional Focus: to understand emotional intelligence
- Learning Orientation: to understand preferred learning styles
- Jung Types: to appreciate and understand how we differ from each other
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Intellectual Focus and judgement
- People and communication
- Task focus and drive
- Team Working
- Identity® Personality Questionnaire
- Identity® Onboarding Report
- Fully Interpreted Onboarding Report.
- Chartered Psychologist Support available.
- Online Questionnaire for Remote Testing.
- A choice of Job Levels Norms.
- Reports are quickly available after completion.
- Choice of 5 Psychological Models.
- Customisation and Client Branding.
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Available in a choice of languages.
- Sample Reports Available.
- Quest Solutions Test Support.
Within 1 working day, you receive both of the following:
- An email confirming your purchase and requesting any additional information required to process your order. Please check your Spam/ Junk folder.
- We will send invitations direct to your candidates for them to complete your chosen tasks by the project deadline. Once completed we will generate your reports and email them direct to you or as per your confirmed instructions.
You can check the status of your order at any time from your account area.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on:
Tel: 01285 861734
Please Note: We will process any purchases made outside office hours the next working day. For ‘same-day’ test set up – requests need to be made before 12:00 noon.
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 30 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.
|Purpose:||Selection, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Development|
|Job Level:||Manager, Professional staff, Sales & Customer Service, Technical Staff, Secretarial, Administrative, Graduate|
|Tags:||Development, EI Test, Personality Profiling, Selection|