Identity® Personality Questionnaire | Talent Report
£67.00 (Ex. Tax)
The Identity® Personality Questionnaire Talent Report is one of the most in-depth employee personality tests available. This report acknowledges that people are unique and complex. It provides a powerful tool to support talent acquisition within a company. It also helps the development of both individuals and teams. This is a popular report amongst recruitment companies as well as internal job profiling.
Full comprehensive report includes key competencies: decision making, dealing with pressure, motivation, interpersonal, influencing, leadership & organisation. The Identity Personality Questionnaire Talent Report measures these aspects extremely well, providing you with an insight into the individual's workplace preferences.
Please note: that the Identity® Talent Report is one of five reports that can be generated per respondent - for one cost:
Reports that can be generated per respondent (cost per respondent NOT report):
- Talent Report (formerly Comprehensive Report)
- Interview Report
- Candidate Feedback Report
- Career Focus Report
- Onboarding New Starter Report
Further information regarding the report types, usage, & guidance can also be found [here]
The Identity® Personality Questionnaire online is used to produce the Identity® Talent Report which focuses on the following areas:
- People and Communication
- Intellectual Focus and Judgement
- Task Orientation and Drive
Other Psychological models can also be included in the Identity® Talent report:
- Leadership Preferences
- Team Roles: to support team building and to understand team role preferences
- Emotional Focus: to understand emotional intelligence
- Learning Orientation: to understand preferred learning styles
- Jung Types: to appreciate and understand how we differ from each other
Key competences addressed:
- Dealing with Pressure
- Decision Making
- Intellectual Focus and judgement
- People and communication
- Task focus and drive
- Team Working
- Identity® Personality Questionnaire
- Identity® Talent Report
- Fully Interpreted Talent Report.
- Chartered Psychologist Support available.
- Online Questionnaire for Remote Testing.
- A choice of Job Level Norms.
- Reports are quickly available after completion.
- Choice of 5 Psychological Models.
- Customisation and Client Branding.
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Available in a choice of languages.
- Sample Reports Available.
- Quest Solutions Test Support.
Within 1 working day, you receive both of the following:
- An email confirming your purchase and requesting any additional information required to process your order. Please check your Spam/ Junk folder.
- We will send invitations direct to your candidates for them to complete your chosen tasks by the project deadline. Once completed we will generate your reports and email them direct to you or as per your confirmed instructions.
You can check the status of your order at any time from your account area.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on:
Tel: 01285 861734
Please Note: We will process any purchases made outside office hours the next working day. For ‘same-day’ test set up – requests need to be made before 12:00 noon.
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 30 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.
|Purpose:||Talent Acquisition, Development, Team Development|
|Job Level:||Manager, Professional staff, Sales & Customer Service, Technical Staff, Secretarial, Administrative, Graduate|
|Tags:||Career Aptitude Test, EI Test, Personality Profiling, Recruitment, Selection, Talent Acquisition|