Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality Training (Student)
£880.00 (Ex. Tax)
Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality Training (* Psychometric Student Training)
This psychometric training provides you with the British Psychological Society (BPS) Qualifications in Occupational Test Use, previously known as Level A & B Occupational.
Open for enrolment continuously, our online training platform allows you to work at your own pace, wherever and whenever you want to study. With interactive virtual practical sessions and dedicated Occupational Psychologist Tutor support throughout.
Learn how to use ability testing & personality profiling for interviews, development and reducing staff turnover. Acquire the latest techniques on how to administer, interpret and provide feedback on psychometric tests and assessments, whilst gaining a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics such as reliability and validity and how to use them both legally and ethically.
At the end of the course, you will be fully skilled and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment, including the use of the Identity® Personality Profiling Questionnaire and its suite of expert reports.
Quest Partnership is a BPS Test User registered psychometric training provider. Completion of this internationally-recognised qualification gives you access to over 180 tests including all the UK's main Test Publishers.
Who Is This Psychometric Training For?
Our Online Occupational Test User Training courses are predominantly aimed at individuals working within HR, Employment Agencies & Consultants offering psychometric assessments such as: HR Professionals, Recruitment Specialists, Talent Management Experts, Learning & Development Coaches, Occupational Development Coaches and Training Consultants.
*This course is available to Students and Graduates completing courses relevant to the use of Occupational Psychometric Testing. To be eligible for this discounted Psychometric Student Training we will require that you confirm your student status.
Test User: Occupational (student)
Our psychologists have developed this course based on the competency framework outlined by the British Psychological Society (BPS). It therefore covers all elements of their Test User standard, including:
- Assistant Test User: Learn about what tests measure and how to administer them in an objective & standardised manner.
- Occupational, Ability: Learn about how tests work and why they are reliable and valid. You will also learn how to select the correct tool for the role and give ability test feedback and make interpretations.
- Occupational, Personality: Learn about what personality is and how we apply it to occupational settings. Explore the ‘identity’ questionnaire, its applications and its scales. Learn how to give useful, objective feedback for assessment and development.
Quest Partnership are BPS registered training providers.
- Typically 35 hours (1-6 months) Module-based learning. Complete at your place of work or study at home. Start at any time and work at your own pace.
- Online Interactive Training Platform for Course Content and Workbooks, with Webinar-based sessions and training videos.
- Practical Session – ‘Live Exercises’ with our consultants via video calls to practice administering tests & providing personality feedback.
- On-going support from our Business Psychologists and Tutors throughout the learning experience.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package included in the course fee and with your own Identity® Personality Account via our online psychometric solutions platform.
- Course Certificate recognised by BPS registered Test Providers.
- Provides eligibility for the BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level 2. As a result you can also apply for entry onto the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
Furthermore, our psychologists will provide ongoing support. This helps to ensure that Test Users continue to deliver according to current best practice.
Within 1 working day, you will receive both of the following:
- An email inviting you to login to our Quest Solutions Training Platform. This will provide you with the full course instructions and your training itinerary. Please check your Spam/ Junk folder.
- A welcome email from your assigned tutor introducing themselves and providing details of your support package.
You can check the status of your order at any time from your account area.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on:
Tel: 01285 861734
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 30 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.
|Tags:||BPS Test User Training, Development, Psychometric Training|