Test User: Occupational Overseas Training
£1,100.00 (Ex. Tax)
Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality - The British Psychological Society (BPS) Accredited Qualifications.
This Distance Learning psychometric training course is available to complete from anywhere in the world. Providing you with a globally recognised qualification in Test Use. Quest Partnership work with the BPS as registered psychometric training providers.
Learn how to use occupational testing via personality profiling for interviews and reducing staff turnover. Most importantly, learn how to administer, interpret and give feedback on psychometric tests and assessments effectively. As a result, gain a deeper understanding of the technical concepts of psychometrics while learning how to use them both legally and ethically.
Psychometric Training Results
By the end of the course, you will be fully skilled in occupational testing and equipped to deliver psychometric testing and assessment, including the use of the Identity® Personality Profiling Questionnaire and its suite of expert reports. This qualification allows you to then purchase and use psychometric tests and assessments that would otherwise not be available to you.
This psychometric course provides eligibility for the BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing. As a result you can also apply for entry onto their Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU). For further information click here
Who Is This Psychometric Training For?
Our Online Occupational Test User Training courses are predominantly aimed at individuals working within HR, Personnel, Employment Agencies & Consultants offering psychometric assessments such as: HR Professionals, Recruitment Specialists, Talent Management Experts, Learning & Development Coaches, Occupational Development Coaches and Training Consultants.
Our psychologists have developed this course based on the competency framework outlined by the British Psychological Society (BPS). It therefore covers all elements of their Test User standard, including:
- Assistant Test User: Learn about what tests measure and how to administer them in an objective & standardised manner.
- Occupational, Ability: Learn about how tests work and why they are reliable and valid. You will also learn how to select the correct tool for the role and give ability test feedback and make interpretations.
- Occupational, Personality: Learn about what personality is and how we apply it to occupational settings. Explore the ‘identity’ questionnaire, its applications and its scales. Learn how to give useful, objective feedback for assessment and development.
- Typically 35 hours (1-6 months) Module-based learning. Complete at your place of work or study at home. Start at any time and work at your own pace.
- Online Interactive Training Platform for Course Content and Workbooks, with Webinar-based sessions and training videos. Allowing you to work at any time that suits you.
- Practical Session – ‘Live Exercises’ with our consultants via video calls to practice administering tests & providing personality feedback.
- On-going support from our Business Psychologists and Tutors throughout the learning experience.
- Complimentary ‘Psychometric Solutions’ package included in the course fee and with your own Identity® Personality Account via our online psychometric solutions platform.
- Course Certificate recognised by BPS registered Test Providers.
- Provides eligibility for the BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level 2. As a result you can also apply for entry onto the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
Furthermore, our psychologists will provide ongoing support. This helps to ensure that Test Users continue to deliver according to current best practice.
Within 1 working day, you will receive both of the following:
- An email inviting you to login to our Quest Solutions Training Platform. This will provide you with the full course instructions and your training itinerary. Please check your Spam/ Junk folder.
- A welcome email from your assigned tutor introducing themselves and providing details of your support package.
You can check the status of your order at any time from your account area.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on:
Tel: 01285 861734
Why Quest Partnership?
Quest Partnership Ltd has been providing psychometric assessments to industry for over 30 years. We offer independent advice on a wide range of assessments. In addition, we provide full support in administering and delivering tests and personality questionnaires to individual candidates / participants.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a track record of delivering innovative assessments. We are also active members of our industry body, the British Psychological Society (BPS). Our involvement in BPS steering groups has helped to raise standards and promote best practise in the use of psychometrics.
|Tags:||BPS Test User Training, Development, Psychometric Training|